Remodeled in 2019
Social areas and amenities
Galapagos: Unique wildlife above and under the waves!
- Motor yacht Aqua is the ideal boat for divers and adventure lovers of all ages!
- Expert diving instructors/naturalist guides will accompany you on your journey to discovering the unique Galapagos Islands.
- Dive and visit only the most spectacular sites around the Galapagos Archipelago
Unique routes through the Galapagos
- With itineraries made for incredible naturalist AND diving experiences, your stay aboard M/Y Aqua is bound to be fascinating!
- Unbeatable value for both our diving liveaboard (7 nights only) and naturalist programs (3, 4 or 7 nights available), which can be easily combined.
Comfort at the right price
- Comfortable motor yacht, perfect for adventurers of all ages!
- Full-size double beds on the lower and main deck and ocean-view windows on the main and upper deck cabins.
- Cosy solarium with loungers and stunning views.
AQUA CABINS SPECIFICATIONS
Lower deck (3 cabins / 10m2)
2 cabins with a double size lower bed and single upper bed (for double or triple use)
Main deck (1 cabin / 10m2)
1 cabin with a matrimonial bed
Upper deck (5 cabins / 10m2)
4 cabins with a single lower bed and a single upper bed, and 1 cabin with a matrimonial bed
THE MOST EXCEPTIONAL DIVING SITES IN THE GALAPAGOS
Motor yacht Aqua will navigate around the breathtaking outdoors of the unique Galapagos Archipelago. We will take you to only the best areas around the islands so you can see the most incredible wildlife below the waves. Every day we will anchor at two selected visitor’s sites and organise at least two excursions.
You will observe marine life from different perspectives with our balanced excursion programme and even amazing birdlife during your spare time!
Are you ready to see evolution happening right before your eyes?
- Accommodation as confirmed.
- All mentioned meals (full board), filtered water, tea and coffee.
- All excursions and activities as mentioned in the itinerary, guided by a National Park certified naturalist guide.
- Beach towels and snorkelling gear (snorkel, mask and flippers). Wetsuits are also available for rent.
- Round-trip flight to the Galapagos.
- Soft and alcoholic drinks.
- Galapagos National Park entrance fee and Transit Control Card (currently USD 100 and 20, respectively, and subject to change).
- Personal travel insurance.
- Personal expenses, extras, and tips.
- Itinerary subject to change in case of unforeseen situations or request by the national park.
- Please note that we cannot guarantee encounters with specific elusive species.
- Solo travellers are allowed to book a twin cabin on shared basis. The cabin will be shared with another traveller of the same gender.